Killing Heidi are officially forever. Twenty years ago, when the disarming folk-pop of Kettle launched Ella and Jesse Hooper into high radio rotation, it was something neither expected. But tour after tour, the Violet Town siblings are finding their explosive power pop more entrenched in the Oz rock pantheon.
There’s a whole generation that doesn’t need reminding that the early ’00s belonged to Killing Heidi. Weir hit #2 and Mascara #14 in Triple J’s Hottest 100. Debut album Reflector won four major ARIA awards and sold 4 times platinum as Ella and Jesse took out the prestigious APRA Songwriters of the Year award in 2001.
After a fruitful decade of diverse solo and duo pursuits, the pair reignited the flame for the 20th anniversary of Queenscliff Music Festival in 2016: a perfect reflection of their first teenaged performances under the Killing Heidi banner.
Killing Heidi VIP Experience $140
Exclusive access to The District premium mezzanine level, including:
- 4 hour complimentary beer, wine & spirit package
- Complimentary hot and cold canapés
- VIP only bar for quick service
- Outstanding view of stage and band
Overnight Jam Experience $399
This ticket includes:
- 2 x General Admission tickets to Killing Heidi at The District
- 1 x Overnight stay for 2 people in the signature Allure King Room at EOS by SkyCity
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Support Act: 7:30pm
Killing Heidi: 9pm
* Book dinner at iTL, Sean’s Kitchen or Madame Hanoi on the night and show your ticket for 10% off your bill.